Photography is life
I find myself in the
photos I take. By taking pictures, I express my feelings and I can describe
myself. If a photographer can’t feel what he’s looking at, then he’s never
going to get others to feel anything when they look at his pictures. I used to
hold my camera everywhere with me because I don’t know when the right moment to
take a picture will happen. Photography is the only language that everyone can
understand and it’s the art that no one can master as what Henri Cartier said:”
Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”



Extraordinary tala! Good job
ReplyDeleteI like the blog and the idea is amazing. The ideas are connected together and the grammer are good. However, make sure to focus on how to express your ideas in a simole way. Also pay somw attention to the sentences structure.
i lake your paragraph and your picture.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your blog because I felt like you wrote this blog with passion and love. Also, it's amazing to share things like this blog because it shows others that there is nothing impossible, of achieving your dreams.
ReplyDeleteI liked the way you talked about photography, and how meaningful it is to you. I hope you will chase after your dream whatever it is. Also, the sentence structure is really good. Keep shooting!
ReplyDeleteI think that the best moment in our lives is when we discover our talents. I love the amount of passion that you've put in your blog. I love photography, but i'm not really good at it, so i love that you are always practicing your hobbies. I hope you will become a famous photographer one day.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteTALA THIS IS AWESOME. Extraordinary. As you know, I hate photography a bit, like I dont like it that much. However, When I read this blog I felt something inside me was speaking and telling me stuff. I really like that when you aim to do something you always do it. Its all good. I really felt affected by your blog. Now I want to find something Im passionate about like you.