Saturday, December 17, 2016

Dreams


Nothing is impossible. That was the sentence that I used to hear from my mom but I didn’t believe in it. Since I was a child, my mom used to teach me new things and she always told me:” Don’t forget to be someone special in the world. Always try new things and follow your dreams.” I didn’t clearly understand what she meant until I knew about King’s Academy. Studying in King’s Academy became my dream and it was hard to achieve it because it required smartness and excellent English language. Because I was in a public school, my English was not that good because I had teachers who didn't study in great schools and a bad quality of education in the English books we studied from ,so I had to study to improve my English skills. I read many books and I tried to learn new vocabulary words. When the day came to do the SSAT exam, I was extremely scared because I asked people about this exam and they all told me how hard the SSAT exam is hardbut my mom told me to never give up. I did my best in the exam and I waited for my grade. After two months of waiting, King’s Academy called me and they told me that I’m not accepted in their school. I forgot my mom’s wisdom and I gave up. I felt that the whole world is done and that I lost my dream. It was a big surprise that after about six months King’s Academy called me again and they said:” congratulations, you’re now one of our students.” When I heard that, I cried and I was so happy and proud of myself because my dream has became true. In that day, I completely understood my mom’s wisdom and I knew that nothing is impossible in this world. Never give up in your dreams. All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them.

No comments:

Post a Comment