The Bumpy Way
After reading Two articles this week about New
year’s resolutions. I realized the mistakes that I’ve always done while
crossing my way to achieve my dreams. The first article that is written by Steve Errey shows that the main reason to have unrealistic
aims is looking at other’s without thinking about what they really want. Some people
forget the happiness behind achieving goals and they just keep seating goal
after a goal. With some motivation, people can organize their goals and they
always remember that there is no such a best time to start working and that
every minute is a gift from god so they should exploit it to make their own
world by a new start to accomplish what they dream of. In the second article that is written by the UK Government, they talk about the most
popular mistakes people do to accomplish their goals. Some of the major errors
people do that they don’t visualize their plan in their minds before start working
on it and they don’t do it gradually. Also, people put many aims to accomplish
on their list instead of focusing on one thing, which makes it more complicated
to be achieved. That’s why 90% of people don’t achieve their new year’s
resolutions.I’ve thought about many plans to start working on for the new year but after reading these two articles, I decided to change my plans and I learned that I should focus on one thing to organize my mind. The most important resolution for this year for me is to lose weight-I’ve always hated my weight and being short has made it even worse. I want to enjoy my life and wear whatever I want without worrying about my weight so I should stop talking and start working for it now. Every moment is important to step closer towards my aim because little steps drive to big achievements. I think that motivation is an important thing to force people to accomplish their aims so I’ll ask my friends to support me and to encourage me to lose weight. The most necessary step to start with is to stop eating junk food and start going to the gym. If this plan doesn’t work, I will change the plan put not the goal because failure is one of the fundamental parts of success. I wish to accomplish my aim and I believe that I will, by working hard because The harder I work for something, the greater I’ll feel when I achieve it. I know that losing weight will change my life not just by being healthier and fitter, but because I’ll be proud of myself and I’ll be certain that nothing is impossible. Life keeps changing, so if I don’t do what I really wish to do now, then when is the time do it? And if I don’t enjoy my life now, when is the time to enjoy it? We all should remember to live the life we have imagined and to go to the direction that we like, not what others do. And getting inspired by other people is important to give you motivation. We have all heard about a lot of people who fell in the beginning of their way towards success but they all stood up again and walked with strength and courage towards their goals. No one should expect an easy life. Life is full of difficulties as what Bruce Lee said:” don’t pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a
difficult one.”

No comments:
Post a Comment