My brother
Actually I always wished to have a brother, I sometimes feel
really sad when I see a brother and his sister laughing together, and I wish to
be like her one day. When I came to SEP, I knew a lot of boys who can be like
my brothers, but just one boy became like my real brother. I felt the feeling
of having a brother when I knew Ahmad. We shared a lot of things like a brother
and a sister, and when I feel sad, I always talk to him, because he is my
brother and he knows how to make me happy. Having a friend like Ahmad is one of
the best things that happened in my life, he’s a very kind person and he treats
me like his little sister. If someone asked me one day if I have a brother, I
would directly answer:” yes, I have a brother called Ahmad”
If you have a brother
you’re lucky and you should be happy for the rest of your life. And If you have a brother like mine you have everything. And you have a person who you can depend
on if you need anything.
A
brother is the only person in the world how would help you from the bottom of
his heart, and he’s the only boy on earth who deserves to give all of your love
for. Ahmad is a great brother, and I’m really glad to be with my brother in the
same school, so I can find someone who would help me even if I didn’t ask for
help and he’s the one who will pick me up if I fall.
Sometimes gifts can be a person, and the best gift ever, is
to have a brother like Ahmad.


Great Dear Tala ,but sometimes people do not deserve what their friends give them. Anyways, It's a very beautiful article . Love You !
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE RIGHT !!!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Tala you had an amazing person to meet up with, and i'm so impressed of what have you done! i also liked that person's story. and we need to work hard and hope for the best to achieve our goals.
ReplyDelete